The Container Store: Re-imagine Customer Service and Talent Through Communication and Leadership
Running Time: 18 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
The Container Store - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- Tom Peters DVD Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Customer Service Training DVD Combo Package
- Love Your Customers & Love Your Difficult Customers - John O’Hurley
- Fish! - Fish Philosophy Training
- The Guest
- Give ‘Em The Pickle - Bob Farrell
- Life is good ...and work can be too! - Life is good
Great customer service comes from great people, but how do you hire, train, and retain the best people? More importantly, how do you get everyone to deliver the best service possible? In this program, Tom Peters will show you how great service happens. You will learn how The Container Store has developed the highest customer satisfaction and the lowest employee turnover rate of any major retailer in the nation.
The Container Store has been one of Fortune magazine’s TM top “100 Best Companies to Work For” for five years in a row. How do they do it? Careful hiring, constant communication, lots of training, and hard work are the key elements that contribute to the success of The Container Store.
This program is part of the Customer Service Combo Package which is available for only $995!
Key Learning Points
- Embrace A Big Vision
- Hire Great People
- Communicate Constantly
- Train, Train, Train … Train All The Time
- Selling and Service Go Together