Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age
Running Time: 74 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Copyright Date: 2004 ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Re-imagine! - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Tom Peters Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Customer Service Combo Package
- The Container Store: Re-imagine Customer Service and Talent - Tom Peters
- TNT: Dealing With Change - Tom Peters
- OXO Good Grips: Think Differently - Tom Peters
- Jordan’s Furniture: Re-imagine The Customer Experience - Tom Peters
- Memorial Hospital and HealthWorks Kids Museum: Turning Work Assignments into WOW Projects - Tom Peters
- Ellie Mae: Re-imagine Technology & the Customer - Tom Peters
Tom Peters is back with a call to arms and a passionate wake-up call for the business world, educators, and society as a whole. In Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age, America's most influential business thinker profiles seven distinct and very different companies that exemplify Peters' new business ground rules where screwing up, destroying, and thinking weird rule the day. Each of the companies profiled faced revolutionary business challenges and responded by inventing entirely new opportunities. Each had to re-imagine the nature of work itself and did so by soliciting the energy and engagement of each and every one of their people.
Here's a sampling of what you'll see:
At Memorial Hospital and HealthWorks Kids Museum, you will see WOW! Projects at work and learn about a culture of innovation.
You will see how TNT (Turner Network Television), transformed it's entire brand – both internally and externally. In the process you'll see how they have reenergized their people and regained market domination.
At Jordan's Furniture, you will see how New England's leading furniture store delivers memorable customer experiences - every day!
OXO Good Grips shows how innovative ideas and motivated people can make a difference.
At Ellie Mae, you will see how a high tech start up transformed the mortgage industry – creating real benefits to businesses and consumers.
At Deloitte you will see how a commitment to hiring and promoting women has had real business and employee benefits.
The Container Store is known around the world as a great place to work with unparalleled customer service. Now you can see how they do it. Learn about motivating and communicating with people. See how great service comes from knowledgeable, talented and motivated people.
Key Learning Points
- Great customer service comes from motivated and talented people
- Deliver unique customer experiences
- Turn mundane work assignments into WOW! Projects
- Reimagine the way technology works
- Think differently
- Manage change with flair and creativity
- Understand the importance of women & diversity
Includes a copy of the hardcover book, a video or DVD with seven separate case studies, and a leader's guide.
Re-imagine is part of the Tom Peters Combo Packagewhich is available for only $1499! The combo includes:
- In Search of Excellence
- Passion for Excellence Short Cut
- Passion for Customers
- Re-Imagine Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age