Passion for Excellence - Short Cut
Running Time: 25 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 1985
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Passion for Excellence with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
- Tom Peters Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
- The New Business of Paradigms - Joel Barker
- Leadership and The New Science - Dr. Margaret Wheatley
- The Excellence Files
- Stephen Covey’s Lessons in Leadership – 4 Video Set - Stephen R. Covey
There is a revolution underway, in business government, and education, people are challenging the “gospel,” thinking the unthinkable, and achieving the impossible. Behind it all are people who have a passion for excellence.
In this classic best-selling program, Tom Peters highlights the creative methods and accomplishments of some of these “hang tough, never-say-die” individuals. The short cut features many of the same companies as the full-length version with the exception of General Bill Creech, Sewell Cadillac, Frank Perdue and Kelly Johnson.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Target areas of individual competence that determine long term excellence
- Foster superior, unswerving customer service
- Encourage and support creativity, innovation, and risk taking
- Promote caring leadership as an inspiring model of superior performance
Passion for Excellence short cut is part of the Tom Peters Combo Packagewhich is available for only $1499! The combo includes:
- In Search of Excellence
- Passion for Excellence Short Cut
- Passion for Customers
- Re-Imagine Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age