Excellence in the Public Sector with Tom Peters
Running Time: 59 minutes ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Excellence in the Public Sector with Tom Peters - Trailer
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- Tom Peters DVD Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Inside Information
- But I Don't Have Customers
- Life is good ...and work can be too! - Life is good
- Team Building: What Makes A Good Team Player?
- We’re On The Same Team, Remember?
- A Clear Picture - Harassment In The Public Sector
- Recession as Opportunity with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
In the Excellence in the Public Sector training video, Tom Peters does more than destroy the myth that, by definition, public sector management must be poor. He offers examples of five organizations whose managerial excellence provides a blueprint for success in both public and private sector organizations.
- Houston Metropolitan, Houston, TX
Excellence in the Public Sector accomplishes its purpose: to show that it is possible to achieve excellence with the taxpayer’s money and to explain how it’s done.
- Barbara Holsopple, The Phoenix Gazette
Tom Peters proves that the management revolution is not confined to the private sector - that a revolution is brewing in the public sector, too. He travels to five organizations - The Navy Depot at Alameda, California; the National Theater Workshop of the Handicapped in New York City; the City of Phoenix, Arizona; the Department of Juvenile Justice in New York City; and the National Forest Service in Ochoco, Oregon - and uncovers the secrets of their management success.
Key Learning Points:
- Motivate workers through recognition and gainsharing
- Celebrate small wins in the anticipation of big ones
- Understand the power of participative management
- Excellence in the Public Sector DVD (59 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide