Memorial Hospital and HealthWorks Kids Museum: Turning Work Assignments into WOW Projects
Running Time: 17 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Memorial Hospital and HealthWorks Kids Museum: Turning Work Assignments into WOW Projects - Full Preview
- Memorial Hospital and HealthWorks Kids Museum: Turning Work Assignments into WOW Projects - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
Does every new project you face seem to be dull? Do you want to breathe new life and new ideas into your next assignment? Do you want to tap the creativity and ideas of ALL your people? If you do, then this program is for you! Tom Peters shows you how to foster innovation, tap the creativity of your people, and make work fun! You will see how people came up with innovative ideas, tested their ideas, and brought them to reality.
The HealthWorks Kids Museum and HealthWorks Hummer are classic examples of WOW projects! Tom Peters explains how you can turn your next assignment upside down and bring a feeling of “WOW!" to work.
Key Learning Points
- Develop Innovative Ideas and Solutions
- Test Your Ideas
- Sell Your Ideas both Internally and Externally
- Hire Non-Conformists
- Have Fun and Celebrate Successes