In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters
Running Time: 88 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 1985
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
In Search of Excellence - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- Tom Peters Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Business Excellence Combo Package
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- The Excellence Files
- The File Series
- Succeeding in a Changing World - John P. Kotter
- The New Business of Paradigms - Joel Barker
- Life is good ...and work can be too! - Life is good
- Recession as Opportunity with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
Motivate your employees to be more innovative, responsive and committed than ever before! The In Search of Excellence video is one of the best selling training programs of all time.
In In Search of Excellence - an intriguing and inspiring case study based program - Tom Peters is your host and guide for a far-ranging, behind-the-scenes investigation of phenomenally successful organizations.
The In Search of Excellence DVD training program is based on the best-selling book, In Search of Excellence.
In the boardrooms, think tanks and training centers of a wide range of the world’s best-run companies, you’ll see how "Quality" and "Customer Service" have truly become a way of life. You’ll see leadership in action and learn from the best. The DVD provides insights into management excellence, customer service, leadership, and much more.
- At Disney World, you’ll witness the hard work that goes into guiding and training a staff to understand that a commitment to quality and customer care is vital for success.
- At Stew Leonard’s Dairy, you will see how a passion for customers is translated into huge business success.
- On a visit to Apple Computers, you’ll witness the birth of the Macintosh and watch as Steve Jobs leads his development team.
- You’ll see how 3M encourages new product development by treating every manager as an entrepreneur. You’ll also learn how 3M developed and marketed its legendary Post-It notes.
- At Dana Corporation, you’ll see a factory manager meeting the challenge of increasing productivity through consultation and collaboration rather than confrontation.
- At North American Tool & Die, you’ll watch Tom Melohn motivate his people to work for "no rejects."
- Moving to McDonald’s you’ll watch staff being rewarded and encouraged to strive for perfection.
- At IBM’s Golden Circle retreat, you’ll listen in as the legendary Buck Rogers talks corporate values to a spellbound sales force.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Show your team that Excellence is attainable
- Discover how to increase productivity by removing fear of failure
- Promote employee motivation
- Communicate corporate values
- Creatively link reward to performance for greater payoffs and profits
In Search of Excellence is part of the Tom Peters Combo Package which includes:
- In Search of Excellence
- Passion for Excellence Short Cut
- Passion for Customers
- Re-Imagine Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age
Check out our newest DVD release The Little BIG Things Series with Tom Peters.
Exciting news! Tom’s latest book The Little Big Things: 163 Ways to Pursue EXCELLENCE by Tom Peters will be published soon! Pre-order now, ships in March.