In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters
Running Time: 88 minutes
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
In Search of Excellence - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- Tom Peters DVD Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Business Excellence Training DVD Combo Package
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- The Excellence Files
- Leadership Alliance with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
- It’s Show Time! - Stew Leonard
- Life is good ...and work can be too! - Life is good
Motivate your employees to be more innovative, responsive and committed than ever before! The In Search of Excellence video is one of the best selling training programs of all time.
As you watch this intriguing and inspiring program - Tom Peters and Bob Waterman are your hosts and guides for a far-ranging, behind-the-scenes investigation of eight phenomenally successful organizations.
The "In Search of Excellence" DVD training program is based on the best-selling book, In Search of Excellence.
In the boardrooms, think tanks and training centers of a wide range of the world’s best-run companies, you’ll see how "Quality" and "Customer Service" have truly become a way of life. You’ll see leadership in action and learn from the best. The DVD provides insights into management excellence, customer service, leadership, and much more.
- At Disney World, you’ll witness the hard work that goes into guiding and training a staff to understand that a commitment to quality and customer care is vital for success.
- At Stew Leonard’s Dairy, you will see how a passion for customers is translated into huge business success.
- On a visit to Apple Computers, you’ll witness the birth of the Macintosh and watch as Steve Jobs leads his development team.
- You’ll see how 3M encourages new product development by treating every manager as an entrepreneur. You’ll also learn how 3M developed and marketed its legendary Post-It notes.
- At Dana Corporation, you’ll see a factory manager meeting the challenge of increasing productivity through consultation and collaboration rather than confrontation.
- At North American Tool & Die, you’ll watch Tom Melohn motivate his people to work for "no rejects."
- Moving to McDonald’s you’ll watch staff being rewarded and encouraged to strive for perfection.
- At IBM’s Golden Circle retreat, you’ll listen in as the legendary Buck Rogers talks corporate values to a spellbound sales force.
Key Learning Points
- Show your team that Excellence is attainable
- Discover how to increase productivity by removing fear of failure
- Promote employee motivation
- Communicate corporate values
- Creatively link reward to performance for greater payoffs and profits
In Search of Excellence is part of the Tom Peters Combo Package which is available for only $1499! The combo includes:
- In Search of Excellence
- Leadership Alliance
- Passion for Excellence
- Passion for Customers
- Re-Imagine Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age