TNT: Dealing With Change
Running Time: 14 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
TNT - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Tom Peters DVD Combo Package - Tom Peters
- Change and Innovation Training DVD Combo Package
- Succeeding in a Changing World - John P. Kotter
- Windows of Change - Jennifer James
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- Change and Innovation through Brainstorming - John Sweeney
- Recession as Opportunity with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
Is it possible to really change your external brand identity and your internal culture? Simply put, the answer is YES!
In this entertaining and revealing case study, Tom Peters shows you how Turner Network Television was able to meet a huge competitive challenge. TNT had to change from a general entertainment network to a desired cable destination. They needed to give viewers a reason to tune in to the network instead of the hundreds of other cable channels. Their solution was an entirely new focus and direction for the network – starting with the TNT We Know Drama brand. Employees had to learn how to overcome concerns about the new brand, believe in it, and sell it to the external customers – the cable viewers.
The TNT story will show you how to develop programs that allow co-workers and employees to understand change and to embrace it. More importantly, you will see how TNT used contests, reward ceremonies, and other programs to make the change an integral part of their culture. You will learn how to make organizational change fun!
Key Learning Points
- Accept Change
- Remember that Actions Have Meaning
- Change the Culture
- Involve Everyone
Package includes the video and a workbook. Please call for pricing if purchasing multiple modules from Tom Peter’s Re-Imagine Series.
This program is part of the Change Combo Package which is available for only $995! The combo includes:
- Succeeding in a Changing World with John Kotter
- TNT: Dealing with Change with Tom Peters
- Change Can Be Good - Meeting Opener
- Winning Through Innovation - Winning Coaches Series
- When Change Happens Adjust Your Sail with Sam Glenn
- Windows of Change with Jennifer James