Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People SERIES
Running Time: 80 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 1993
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Click here to preview Module 1 - Sexual Harassment
- Click here to preview Module 1 - Sexual Harassment
- Click Here to Preview Module 1 - Disabilities, Hiring and Promotion
- Click here to preview Module 2 - Minority Issues
- Click here tp preview Module 2 - Reverse Discrimin
- Click here to preview Module 3 - Performance Appraisals
- Click here to preview Module 3 - Work/Family Issue
- Click here to preview Module 4 - Sexual Orientation
- Click Here to Preview Module 4 - Career Mobility and Language
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
Diversity Creating Success for Business and People is unlike any other diversity training program you’ll find on the market today.
Why? Because this series is a complete package that includes video vignettes, transcripts, key learning points, in-depth debriefing processes, important reference information, and participant workbooks.
There are four modules in this series. Each module deals with two separate issues.
- Module 1: Sexual Harassment and Disabilities
- Module 2: Career Development and Reverse Discrimination
- Module 3: Performance Appraisal and Balance of Work/Life
- Module 4: Sexual Orientation and Language
This series offers you the opportunity to fully involve your employees in a revolutionary, experiential, exciting diversity management workshop.
Module 1 (20 Minutes)
Vignette 1: Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination
Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination examines issues surrounding males and females working together, including sexual harassment and gender discrimination.
Vignette 2: Disabilities: Hiring and Promotion
Disabilities Hiring and Promotion deals with the issues of job mobility for employees with disabilities. Also, it portrays the conflict faced by certain protected groups who are under-represented in the work force.
Module 2 (20 Minutes)
Vignette 3: Career Development: Minority Issues
Career Development Minority Issues examines career development issues facing minorities, and explores the ’glass ceiling’ and an exclusive corporate culture.
Vignette 4: Career Development: Reverse Discrimination and Ageism
Career Development Reverse Discrimination and Ageism explores these issues in a changing work environment.
Module 3 (20 Minutes)
Vignette 5: Performance Appraisal
Performance Appraisal deals with the transition to a new performance management process. The question of subtle racism and people being measured by different ’yardsticks’ is also examined.
Vignette 6: Balance of Work/Family Issues
Balance of Work/Family Issues discusses the dilemma of balancing work and family, including child and elder care, single parenting and dual-career families.
Module 4 (20 Minutes)
Vignette 7: Sexual Orientation
Sexual Orientation examines this issue and the impact it has on one’s career. This segment portrays the conflict between personal values and employees’ rights to equal treatment.
Vignette 8: Career Mobility: Language
Career Mobility Language portrays the impact of bilingualism on working relationships and career mobility. Explore subtle biases toward those who speak English as a second language.
"This series constitutes one of the best products about diversity on the market. Everything about these tapes works well. The acting is terrific. I would strongly recommend this series for any training session on diversity."
- View Magazine
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Gain insight into subtle biases, beliefs and stereotypes
- See how diversity is linked to other business issues
- Learn to recognize how biases influence objectivity
- Develop practical skills and hands-on techniques for managing diversity
- 4 DVDs
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant Workbooks
**The modules are available for individual rental/purchase.