PATTERNS - The Series
Running Time: 62 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2005
PATTERNS - Preventing Sexual Harassment
- PATTERNS - Preventing Sexual Harassment
- PATTERNS - Preventing Sexual Harassment SPANISH
- PATTERNS - Responding to Sexual Harassment
- PATTERNS - Rights & Responsibilities
- PATTERNS - Rights & Responsibilities SPANISH
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
Sexual harassment at work is more than a legal issue. It is fundamentally a behavioral problem. PATTERNS takes on the behavioral challenge, arming employees and managers with the information they need to prevent sexual harassment and the tools that will help them to respond when incidents occur. Through a series of short dramatizations this series describes common patterns of illegal or inappropriate behavior at work and how best to respond. Lawyers and HR professionals review each situation and present positive alternatives.
* Program 1: Preventing Sexual Harassment, looks at 4 common patterns of inappropriate behavior- the habitual harasser, the smitten harasser, the bully, and the jilted harasser. This program arms employees with information and insights to help them determine the best way to get the behavior to stop. A series of dramatizations bring each pattern to life.
* Program 2: Responding to Sexual Harassment examines the legal liability issues and questions of personal responsibility that managers and supervisors must face. Using dramatizations, we explore different patterns of how managers often respond to sexual harassment incidents, including "the ostrich", "the chameleon", "the wounded tiger" and "the mother hen" and present more effective alternatives. Finally we discuss how incidents should be investigated and best resolved.
* Program 3: Rights & Responsibilities. This orientation program describes what sexual harassment is, how it is damaging to the person being harassed, the harasser, the workgroup and the organization, and what an employees rights and responsibilities are in this area.
This package includes the videos on DVD, and a workbook with reproducible handouts on both paper and CDRom with a PowerPoint presentation for programs 1 and 2 respectively. The programs can also be purchased/rented individually.