Creating a People-Centered Organization
Running Time: 38 minutes ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
In Creating a People Centered Organization, Sam Tyler helps you begin to think about new ways to address many of the most difficult issues facing any organization: the human issues.
As Sam says, "The only differentiator with unlimited potential is the human being."
Hear and see for yourself what it will take to achieve excellence a decade from now.
Through film footage shot at industry leaders, Tyler demonstrates the approach these companies all have in common:
- They excel at hiring good people and keeping them committed
- They know how to train and empower people to better serve their customers
- They know how important it is for employees to continuously learn and embrace change
Key Learning Points:
- Treat your people as a balance sheet asset
- Create a culture that celebrates employees’ achievements
- Promote "business literacy"
- Create a positive working environment
- Focus on employees’ values and on community service
- Achieve widespread accountability and reward success
- Creating a People Centered Organization DVD (39 Minutes)
- Creating a People Centered Organization Leader's Guide