Running Time: 19 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2005
Harassment Is... OFFICE Version - Full Preview
- Harassment Is... OFFICE Version - Full Preview
- Harassment Is... INDUSTRIAL Version - Full Preview
- Harassment Is... RETAIL Version - Full Preview
- Harassment Is... HOSPITALITY Version - Full Preview
- Harassment Is... GOVERNMENT Version
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People - Module 1
- PATTERNS - The Series
- You Can Stop Harassment - The Series
- Without Regard... To Race, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Age, or Disability
- Harassment The Real Scene
- Harassment: A New Look Series
- In This Together
- An ADA Customer Service Course for Employees from McGuire Associates - McGuire Associates, Kevin McGuire, and AbleRoad
Harassment represents one of the most destructive workplace issues faced by public and private employers today. Now more than ever, it’s important to train all personnel to recognize the various forms that harassment may take and implement measures to prevent it in your organization!
In addition to sexual harassment there are liability issues associated with harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age and other characteristics protected by law.
Harassment can take the form of jokes, negative stereotyping, hostile acts or simple thoughtless comments, but the ultimate outcome is the same. In addition to the costs associated with legal liability, harassment has a profound negative effect on individuals, inflicting emotional stress, lowering employee morale and reducing productivity at work.
Harassment Is will raise awareness regarding harassment and explain the do’s and don’ts of creating a respectful work environment for everyone.
Key Learning Points
- Define harassment
- Identify the various types and forms of harassment
- Understand the negative impact of harassment
- Follow practical guidelines to prevent harassment
- Respond if they witness or become victims to harassment
- Leader’s Guide
- Customizable PowerPoint®
Available in Government, hospitality, industrial, office and retail versions.