In Search of Quality Volume 1: Quality Through People
Running Time: 63 minutes ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
In Search of Quality Volume 1: Quality Through People - Trailer
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- In Search of Quality Series - Robert H. Waterman, Jr.
- In Search of Quality Volume 2: Quality Through Systems - Robert H. Waterman, Jr.
- The Goal - Dramatic Version
- Is Good Enough?
- Business Excellence Training DVD Combo Package
- GroupThink - 2nd Edition
- OXO Good Grips: Think Differently - Tom Peters
- In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
Quality through People looks at the important role that the employees of the Wallace Company, a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winner, played in stimulating a quality-based corporate turnaround. Wallace changed from a rigid hierarchical organization into a model of teamwork and personal empowerment. Discover how Wallace employees dedicate themselves to this vision each and every day.
This series is hosted by In Search of Excellence co-author Robert H. Waterman, Jr. The second part of the series is Quality Through Systems and series pricing is available.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Empower people to solve problems
- Learn how leadership affects quality
- Build customer/supplier relationships
- Observe quality meetings in action
This program is part of the In Search of Quality Series which is available with discounted pricing.