Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self-Esteem
Running Time: 25 minutes ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self-Esteem - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- Customer Service: OR ELSE - Peter Glen
- Give ‘Em The Pickle - Bob Farrell
- Love Your Customers & Love Your Difficult Customers - John O’Hurley
- Customer Service To The Rescue! - Federico Muchnik, writer/director
- Selling By The Numbers - The Sales Essentials Series - Fern Bratten
- Sales Essentials Series - Fern Bratten
- Sales Motivation and Results Today - S.M.A.R.T. - The Winning Coaches
- Muppets - Sell! Sell! Sell! - The Muppets
Do you need to motivate and inspire your employees to higher levels of sales and service? Are you looking for good ideas to make your customers happier? Are you looking for a way to deal with angry customers?
If you are, then you need Adventures in Sales, Service and Self-Esteem. You’ll be entertained with animation, music and effects with author and speaker Peter Glen.
Learn Peter’s Steps To Inspired Sales and Service:
- Prepare: Peter explains the importance of knowledge, pride and a positive attitude.
- Connect: The customer walks in the door. What do you do to connect with them?
- Create: How do you create the best sales and service experience for your customer?
- Close: Overcome your fears and make sales happen.
- Follow Up: Win customers for life by following up on the sale.
- You: This motivational portion of the program inspires you to be your very best and enjoy working with customers.
Dealing with Angry Customers: In this bonus segment, Peter takes you through a seven-step program for dealing with angry customers.
This video offers more than the usual program on customer service or sales. It melds the two into a unified approach, covering the basic and the not-so-basic in 30 minutes. With Peter Glen at the wheel, this adventure is neither stuffy nor boring. It should catch the fancy of young entry-level people without putting off older employees. The fun comes mostly from Glen’s zeal for the subject, his way with words and his funny, pointed stories. If Peter Glen can’t reach your people, no one can. The low price won’t stress your budget either. 3.5 Stars (out of four) - Training Media Review
Key Learning Points
- Laugh while you learn winning strategies in sales and service
- Learn how to create, close and follow up on the sale
- Convert angry customers into satisfied ones
- Adventures in Sales Service and Self-Esteem DVD (25 Minutes)
- How To Deal With Angry Customers (5 minute bonus segment)
- Leader's Guide
This program is part of the Peter Glen Series which is available with discounted pricing.
This program is part of the Sales Combo Package which is available for only $895! The combo includes:
- Sell! 25 Essentials on Selling with Tom Peters
- Sell, Sell, Sell! Muppet Meeting Opener
- Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self Esteem with Peter Glen
- Sales Essentials Series with Fern Bratten