Life is good ...and work can be too!
Running Time: 24 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Life is good - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- The Happiness Advantage with Shawn Achor - Shawn Achor
- Motivation DVD Combo Package
- Customer Service To The Rescue! - Federico Muchnik, writer/director
- Love Your Customers & Love Your Difficult Customers - John O’Hurley
- Fish! - Fish Philosophy Training
- Everest - Creating Greatness - Erik Weihenmayer
- The BEAR Essentials of Business
Can you imagine a workplace where people really want to come into work every day? How about working in an organization where employees are optimistic and motivated and deliver great customer service?
Imagine that you can bring these ideas to your workplace...You can!
"Life is good and work can be too!" is a training program that profiles the apparel company Life is good, which was founded in 1994 by two brothers, Bert and John Jacobs. Today, this company is a leader in their field with thousands of products sold worldwide while remaining committed to the positive, optimistic vision of its founders.
Telly Award Winner!
In this program, you’ll hear from Life is good employees, managers, and customers. They’ll talk about the quality of their products and services and how their philosophy provides opportunities for everyone to do what they like and like what they do!
The Life is Good training program is divided into four lessons:
- DO WHAT YOU LIKE. LIKE WHAT YOU DO. Watch every employee as they bring passion and fun to work. Learn how to turn challenges into opportunities.
- SPREAD GOOD VIBES. See how you can bring your best to every interaction with customers and co-workers.
- WHAT WOULD JAKE DO? Jake is the stick figure with a contagious smile on many of the Life is good products. He represents service, fun, respect, and a common sense approach to work. Employees think about Jake when they are faced with a new task or a challenge at work.
- HALF FULL. Become more optimistic... at work and in your life!
By implementing the four lessons contained in Life is good you will see improvements in all areas of your organization from customer service to teamwork to daily decision-making.
This program was filmed on location in stores, factories, trade shows, and festivals across the country. Watch and see how the positive attitude of the employees translates into a happier and more productive workplace... and great customer service!
Key Learning Points
- Do what you like. Like what you do.
- Spread Good Vibes
- What would Jake do?
- Half Full
Training Package Includes
- Life is Good DVD (24 minutes)
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant’s Guide
Awards This Program Has Won:
- Silver Telly Award
- Stevie Award
- Silver Davey Award
Excerpt from Training Media Review’s Article on Life is good:
"The Life is Good message is easy to understand. It is echoed in every corner of the corporation. They know that optimism yields better quality products and knock-their-socks-off service. What else could they do with a name like “Life is Good”?
"It’s refreshing to see a company’s positive attitude turned inward as well as outward to customers. Too many hard-line managers growl at their staff to smile for customers. It never works! This goes hand in hand with a respectful, compassionate attitude toward everyone, not just the pets and star performers.
"This is not a turnkey program. Life is Good has had this philosophy from the founding of the company. This may be a hard sell for a well-established company and many employees. Fun and passion have to start with the leaders of the company modeling the behavior for the staff.
"The Life is Good behaviors, actions, and attitudes are applicable to every industry. You may need to inoculate management with the key messages to gain their buy-in and support before introducing this to all employees. Your staff may eye you suspiciously if you suddenly start encouraging them to have fun if management doesn’t model the behavior. Remember: you can’t mandate fun!"
This program is part of the Motivation Combo Package which is available for only $995! The combo includes:
- Life is good…and Work Can Be Too!
- Stressbusters! with Loretta Laroche
- Win, Win, Win! - Muppet Meeting Opener