Ellie Mae: Re-imagine Technology & the Customer
Running Time: 7 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2004 ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Ellie Mae - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- Passion for Excellence - Short Cut - Tom Peters
- Leadership Alliance - Short Cut - Tom Peters
- Everything is Design - Tom Peters
- Succeeding in a Changing World - John P. Kotter
- Business Excellence Combo Package
- Tom Peters Combo Package - Tom Peters
Technology can be intimidating but it doesn’t have to be limiting. In this case study, Tom Peter’s shows us how Ellie Mae has re-designed the mortgage industry through their fearless use of technology and their innovative approach to change.
The Ellie Mae story is a revolutionary example of how a company can respond to new challenges. It shows that change can work – and that it can have a lasting, positive impact.
In this program, you will learn how to integrate the needs of the customer into your next new idea. You will also gain insights into how technology can be put to use to create tremendous benefits.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Know your qualities
- Look at your environment
- Technological efficiency leads to cost reductions
- Technology advances require training, not only your employees but also your customers
- Make this technological change feel evolutionary not revolutionary
Exciting News! This program can now be streamed over the web! Would you like to see how easy it is? Check out the Streamed Learning Demo and see for yourself. Simply fill out the registration and take the tour, but don’t forget to read the yellow notes!