Running Time: 14 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2007
Everest - Trailer
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Implode! Building Communication, Teamwork, and Trust... with 10,000 Tons of TNT
- America3: The Power to Create
- Four Weeks in May - Danica Patrick
- Everest - Creating Greatness - Erik Weihenmayer
- Your Summit Awaits - Jamie Clark
- Teamwork Combo Package
- Miracle On The Hudson Series - Captain Sully Sullenberger
Climbing Mount Everest is hard. Climbing Mount Everest blind is ... impossible. Or at least that’s what they told Erik Weihenmayer.This incredible true story follows Erik’s quest to reach the summit of the tallest peak in the world - and the amazing team that made it possible.
Altitude: 29,029 feet, the highest mountain on Earth.
Extreme conditions have defeated scores of climbers.
For every six who summit, one doesn’t survive.
Erik Weihenmayer has never believed in limitations - even though he is blind. And he’s good at questioning other people’s perceptions of his abilities. That’s why it was easy to ignore the ones who said he was crazy to pursue his dream of climbing Mount Everest. Erik knew that he couldn’t do it alone. And here’s the key - he never wanted to. He knew that his vision could only be achieved through the power of teamwork.
Team interviews and footage from the actual climb help viewers learn about:
- Choosing the right people
- Keeping the goal in sight
- Banishing ego
- Understanding sacrifice
- Discovering your inner leader
- Finding joy in the success of others
- Overcoming immense setbacks
- Believing in the dream
Viewers see the amazing things that are possible when people work together as a cohesive team.
- Illustrates the power of a shared vision
- Demonstrates true teamwork
- Strengthens leadership skills
Remarkable, yet unfathomable, Everest is essential for anyone who has ever worked on a team -- or is responsible for making teams strive to reach higher performance goals. Unlike any other training program, Erik’s journey vividly illustrates the weight and significance of teamwork and leadership at a most crucial time.
- DVD (14 Minutes)
- Discussion Guide
produced by CRM