Succeeding in a Changing World
Running Time: 24 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Copyright Date: 2007 ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
Enterprise Media is the official lead distributor for this product.
Succeeding in a Changing World - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
- Transform Your Organization with John Kotter - John P. Kotter
- John Kotter Combo Package - John P. Kotter
- Change Combo Package
- Corporate Culture and Performance - John P. Kotter
- Leadership with John Kotter - John P. Kotter
- Re-imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age - Tom Peters
- The Happiness Advantage with Shawn Achor - Shawn Achor
Are you facing change in your industry? Do some of the members of your team resist change? How can your organization deal with the increasing pace of change?
In this award-winning video, bestselling business author and Harvard Business School Professor John Kotter will help you understand change - and succeed in a changing world. Professor Kotter has studied and helped thousands of individuals and organizations understand and implement change. Now in this "Succeeding In A Changing World," he explains how you can accelerate the process in your organization.
By using examples of specific organizations, he will explain why it is critical to be open to change. He will show you how change efforts can be effective. Finally, he will outline his eight-step plan of action for leaping boldly forward in a turbulent world:
- Increase Urgency
- Build the Guiding Team
- Get the Vision Right
- Communicate for Buy-In
- Empower Action
- Create Short-Term Wins
- Don't Let Up
- Make Change Stick
Through compelling real-life stories, you will learn how companies like Rockwell Collins, Berkshire Hathaway, and Southwest Airlines have been able to change and succeed. You will also hear how other organizations (Polaroid, and the US Labor Movement) have failed to meet the challenges of change.
Key Learning Points
- Understand how change is affecting us and why we need to embrace it
- Learn how several organizations implemented change and succeeded
- Develop an eight-step process with concrete strategies to help your organization become excited about change
- Succeeding In A Changing World Leader’s Guide
- 10 reminder cards which recap John Kotter's Eight-Step Process for Change
- 24 Minute DVD (also includes bonus 20-minute Q & A with John Kotter)
- 1 Copy of John Kotter's new book "Our Iceberg Is Melting"
Transform Your Organization! with John Kotter
Transform Your Organization is an essential companion product for anyone using John Kotter's Succeeding in A Changing World. John Kotter walks you through each of his 8 Steps of Change, providing you with strategies and tips to help you succeed.
Here is what Donna Walsh said about this program in the November/December 2007 issue of Training Media Review
After I finished my test drive of John Kotter's Succeeding in a Changing World, my first thought was to write the shortest review in the history of Training Media Review. My gut instinct was to simply say:
- Buy it.
- It's John Kotter.
- It's terrific.
- What perfect timing!
I admit that last thought about timing was selfish. Please let me explain. My clients frequently need assistance with effectively dealing with change in their organizations. There is so much trepidation about change, and most organizations don’t do such a great job of helping their employees to understand it, not to mention to buy into it.
John Kotter has been studying change for over 20 years. He is a professor at the Harvard Business School, he has written 15 books and numerous articles, and he is a top expert in the areas of leadership and change. If your work has to do with change and leadership and you aren’t familiar with his work, run, don't walk, and get yourself up to speed.
This learning package covers the what, why, and how of change. It is easy to use, easy to understand, and provides a system for using the eight-step process for any organization that wants to embrace change as opposed to dealing with it—as if it were like having a tooth pulled.
Purchasing this program is an investment. However, remember that you are buying the expertise of one of the leading experts on change. Also, this is a resource that lends itself to many potential applications.
This program is part of the Change Combo Package which is available for only $895! The combo includes:
- Succeeding in a Changing World with John Kotter
- TNT: Dealing with Change with Tom Peters
- Change Can Be Good - Meeting Opener
Exciting News! This program can now be streamed over the web! Would you like to see how easy it is? Check out the Streamed Learning Demo and see for yourself. Simply fill out the registration and take the tour, but don't forget to read the yellow notes!