Drop by Drop
Running Time: 19 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2008
Drop by Drop Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
Don't let tiny prejudices destroy your organization!
Who said you shouldn't sweat the small stuff? What if those small things undermined morale and reduced productivity?
Drop by Drop demonstrates how the small slights, subtle discriminations and tiny injustices can add up to big problems in your workplace!
These little negative gestures are called "micro-inequities" and they occur in organizations every day. These small communications or disrespect, rejudice and inequality aren’t overt, but they can be incredibly destructive. A poison in the workplace that isn’t delivered in a bucket, but takes its toll drop by drop.
The program opens with an unhappy ending – the resignation of a frustrated employee. We then explore the workplace responsible for creating this situation. The program’s host engages and challenges the viewer with his strange perspective on our insensitive behaviors.
He walks us through several examples of micro-inequities that could easily be avoided and then shares the key concepts for creating an inclusive and productive work environment:
- CONSIDER: Listen, empathize, and follow the "platinum rule" by treating others as they’d like to be treated.
- RESPECT: Show regard for all races, religions, cultures and ages and value the talents each person brings to the workplace.
- LEARN: Be open to information about different cultures, customs and perspectives of your co-workers. Learn to communicate with kindness and clarity.
Put a stop to the disrespectful little “paper cuts” co-workers unknowingly inflict upon each other. Raise awareness and emphasize the importance of maintaining a thoughtful and respectful workplace with Drop by Drop.
- DVD (19 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROM
- Drop by Drop Handbook