Art of Possibility Series
Running Time: 99 minutes
Attitude: Radiating Possibility - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- The Happiness Advantage with Shawn Achor - Shawn Achor
- Leadership Feedback
- Who Put a Lizard in my Lasagna? with Sam Glenn - Sam Glenn
- In Concert - Maestro Fernandez
- On a High Note
- Leadership Alliance with Tom Peters - Tom Peters
- FISH! For Leaders Series - Fish Philosophy Training
- FISH! Business Solution - Fish Philosophy Training
with Ben and Roz Zander
The Art of Possibility Series contains both the top selling Ben Zander training programs Leadership: The Art of Possibility and Attitude: Radiating Possibility.
Leadership consultants Ben Zander, the charismatic conductor of the Boston Philharmonic, and bestselling author Roz Zander mesmerize audiences and guide them towards the language and practices learned with the Art of Possibility series.
Although these films have become famous all over the world, they're not just films but rather learning tools with a new language, new practices, and unique results. The Art of Possibility isn't just about creating a moment in time; it's about turning those moments into a profound and sustainable transformation.
Leadership: An Art of Possibility
50 Minutes (27 Min. & 23 New Bonus Content)
The new leader’s job is to SPEAK POSSIBILITY.
With this new leadership style, managers and supervisors in
your organization will learn to keep a possibility alive until every person involved in the project is enrolled.
Attitude: Radiating Possibility
49 Minutes (17 Min. & 32 New Bonus Content)
Every Human being is brought into the world Radiating Possibility. The trick is to keep that song going.
Employees, students, teachers and executives will learn how to discover a vibrant world of possibility that lies beyond barriers and to have courage in the face of fear, and enter the dance!
Discover why the Possibility Series is transforming organizations and individuals around the world!
“There is no better way to reveal the Zanders’ genius than actually viewing them in action. They bring leadership and its possibilities to life”
- Warren Bennis, Distinguished Professor of Business, University of Southern California, and author of Managing the Dream and On Becoming a Leader.