Creating the Respect Effect
Running Time: 11 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2010
Creating the Respect Effect - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
Preventing Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation
A single legal claim arising out of employment issues can cost an employer $750,000. That "price tag" includes the average recovery of the successful plaintiff, attorneys’ fees awarded by law to successful plaintiff’s attorneys, and attorneys’ fees paid to defend the claim.
Creating the Respect Effect educates your managers and employees about the characteristics and the benefits of a respectful work environment.
- Offers different workshops for managers and employees to increase their understanding of company policies and legal obligations
- Trains managers and employees to understand and demonstrate the building blocks of a respectful workplace
- Includes five DVD-based vignettes showing what discrimination and other work issues look and sound like today - harassment, national origin mistreatment, disability and religious accommodations issues, retaliation, and age bias
Developed by experienced employment attorneys and trainers, Creating the Respect Effect is a cost-effective and results-oriented video-based training program for employers seeking to improve and enhance work environments and reduce the risk of legal claims arising from employment issues.
Reasons to Train
- Federal and state courts and the EEOC require employers to make a “good faith effort” to prevent harassment and discrimination at work, as well as to correct problems when they arise. Courts view proper training as an essential part of employers’ EEOC compliance programs.
- Training is the most effective way to educate employees about workplace policies, rules, and complaint procedures.
- Under certain circumstances, training helps employers avoid liability by providing an affirmative defense to an allegation of harassment.
- Effective training improves employee morale and helps create a respectful workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
Course Package includes:
- DVD with 5 Vignettes (11 Minutes)
- CD containing:
- Management Version Facilitator’s Guide (AB 1825 Compliant)
- Management Version Participant Workbook (AB 1825 Compliant)
- Employee Version Facilitator’s Guide
- Employee Version Participant Workbook
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training Acknowledgement Form
Discounts may not be combined with any other special offer, industry discount, or sale.