Employee Wellness: Taking Care of You
Running Time: 16 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2011
Employee Wellness Taking Care of You - Full Previe
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
Employee Wellness: Taking Care of You explores the concept of wellness – the state of being at your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual best - and shows practical, every day steps employees can take towards achieving wellness.
Employee Wellness Taking Care of You covers health screenings, smoking, drug and alcohol abuse, vaccinations, diet, exercise, shift work and more. Help your employees understand the why’s, how’s and importance of being well with this informative program.
What is Wellness?
- Steps to prevent and manage chronic illness
- Importance of being well physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- Prevention is the key
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Early detection screenings for heart
disease and breast, prostate, colorectal
and skin cancer
- Quitting smoking
- Preventing alcohol and substance abuse
- Vaccinations and specific physical exams
- The bodies reaction to stress
- Exercising, relaxing, and sleep
- Shift work
- Many public sector jobs come with evenings or an unstable schedule
- What factors many disrupt getting enough rest
- Role of proper diet and exercise in staying alert
- Importance of being aware of how this schedule can affect your body and your mental state
- What a proper diet should look like
- Practical things we can do to improve
- Practical things we can do to improve our diets on a daily basis
- Role of exercise in preventing injuries and illness
- How to fit an exercise routine in to your daily schedule
- Finding activities you enjoy
- Importance of getting enough sleep and
the consequences of sleep deprivation
- Ways to make sleep a top priority
Purchase includes DVD (16 Minutes) and Leader’s Guide.