Golf Cart and Low Speed Vehicle Safety
Running Time: 17 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2011
Golf Cart and Low Speed Vehicle Safety - Full Prev
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
Golf Cart & LSV Safety: On And Off The Course
Golf carts aren't just for the links anymore. Many industries are taking advantage of these and other low-speed vehicles (LSV) for easy transportation.
But, with the increase of usage comes an increase of incidents. In fact, thousands of golf cart incidents happen every year, many which are serious and sometimes even fatal.
Produced in conjunction with the National Golf Cart Association, Golf Cart & LSV Safety: On And Off The Course shows drivers how to properly identify potential dangers and hazards associated with operating a golf cart or utility vehicle. It presents ten basic safety rules for golf cart operation and further suggests common sense operating tips.
The 10 Rules of Golf Cart/LSV Safety
This section goes over the ten rules of golf cart and LSV safety that are integral to a thorough safety program within your facility. Rules include:
- Use caution when entering or exiting an enclosed area such as a warehouse.
- Never stand up while driving a golf cart.
- Do not exceed the vehicle’s seating capacity.
- Bring the vehicle to a complete stop before exiting.
- Reduce speed around corners and over bumps.
Tips on Proper Golf Cart Operating Procedures
- This section reviews some basic tips on golf cart operation:
- Vehicle inspection
- Referencing the user’s manual
- The differences between golf carts or LSVs and automobiles
- Keys to safe golf cart operation
- Safe driving on hills and slopes
- Braking, stopping and parking
- DVD (17 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation