Running Time: 24 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2011
Actions Speak - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
Actions Speak - PowerPoint (.pdf)
Actions Speak - Pocket Card (.pdf)
You might also like...
Author, Dr Paul Green and Producer/Director, Art Bauer, have re-teamed to produce a fresh and entertaining approach to behavior-based interviewing.
Based on the time-tested truth, “Past actions predict future performance,” this new training DVD combines the elements of memorable storytelling, practical content and realistic acting to weave together a highly effective training course for a new generation of interviewers.
In the Actions Speak training program, the story takes place in a broadcast television studio during rehearsals for a weekly business news program. The host of the program has invited a special guest to help her review a new business book on employee interviewing techniques. As they begin to critique real world examples of interviews, the invited guest is less than helpful and decides to share his own strong opinions on the subject.
In Actions Speak participants will learn:
- How to use job information to compose effective and defensible interview questions
- How to gain behavioral predictors that can forecast job performance
- How to use non-verbal indicators (feelings) to suggest follow-up probes
- How and when to ask for reverse information
- How to respect and manage silence
- How to avoid the “like-me” syndrome
- How to get specifics on personal qualities like character, honesty & integrity
Actions Speak! is a high-end production that combines storytelling with practical roleplays to deliver a fresh new approach to legal and effective behavior-predicting interviewing for employers.
“In the science of behavior-based interviewing, a lot has happened in the last thirty years. We made, ACTIONS Speak!, to bring those new insights to the employers who need them.” – Dr. Paul Green
This complete training package includes:
- DVD (24 minutes)
- Reproducible Leader's Guide
- Reproducible Participant Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- 10 Pocket Cards