Dealing With Third Parties
Running Time: 13 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2012
Dealing With Third Parties - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
Alert your employees to the warning signs of third-party corruption with the new Dealing With Third Parties training program.
In your daily business dealings abroad, your organization faces third-party risks, and it is up to your employees to detect and report wrongdoing.
Educate them on these issues and help strengthen your defense against fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Dealing With Third Parties Key Learning Points:
- Identify examples of third parties
- Recognize potential compliance risks from third-party activity
- Grasp the importance of due diligence
- Understand six key components of third-party due diligence
- Identify four problem area categories and specific red flags
Help sharpen the "eyes and ears" that know, detect, and report the red flags - give your employees a basic guide to recognizing third-party corruption.
- DVD (13 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide