The Right Words at the Right Time - Customer Service Recovery for Government
Running Time: 14 minutes ≡ Copyright Date: 2012
Customer Service Recovery Government - Full Preview
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
The Customer Service Recovery for GOVERNMENT The Right Words at the Right Time training program is wonderfully pragmatic and uses a wide variety of realistic public sector scenes to demonstrate a step-by-step process of over-coming almost any service recovery challenge.
From a citizen calling to threaten legal action to an inappropriate gift from a customer at a service counter, Customer Service Recovery for GOVERNMENT takes public employees through a step-by-step process of dealing with customers when things go wrong.
Produced specifically for front-line public employees, Customer Service Recovery for GOVERNMENT The Right Words at the Right Time is a practical training DVD that demonstrates how to turn a citizen/customer’s frustration or complaint into understanding. In the heat of the moment, this program will empower your staff with a clear and memorable checklist of service recovery tools and techniques.
From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, employees will learn how to match the signals they send to the words they say. A wide variety of realistic public sector scenes, demonstrate the use of The Right Words at the Right Time to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
- A caller threatens a lawsuit.
- A citizen claims race is a factor in his application denial.
- A business owner is upset that her permit is denied.
- A veteran is offended by a scheduling delay.
- A citizen claims he was next in a service line.
- A customer makes unwanted advances with a personal gift.
- An applicant won’t end her cell phone conversation.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it.
- Customer Service Recovery for Government The Right Words at the Right Time DVD (14.20 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide on CD
- PowerPoint on CD
- 10 Pocket Reminder Cards
For front-line employees, having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. When it comes to customer service recovery in the Public Sector, "It is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it."
Employees will learn how to use the Right Words to:
- Send the 3 Signals:
- I Care
- I Understand
- You can Trust me to take care of this
- Stay Polite and Professional:
- When the customer is Rude
- When the customer is Clueless
- When you can’t say, "Yes"