Business Chronicle Series
Running Time: 77 minutes ≡ Produced by Enterprise Media.
L.L. Bean, A Commitment to Customer Service - Full Preview
- L.L. Bean, A Commitment to Customer Service - Full Preview
- Corporate Missions, The People Behind the Products - Full Preview
- The Marketing and Manufacturing Edge - Full Preview
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
- The Container Store: Re-imagine Customer Service and Talent Through Communication and Leadership - Tom Peters
- OXO Good Grips: Think Differently - Tom Peters
- Jordan’s Furniture: Re-imagine The Customer Experience - Tom Peters
- In Search of Quality Series - Robert H. Waterman, Jr.
- What America Does Right Series - Robert H. Waterman, Jr.
- The Excellence Files
Learn from some of America's leading companies. Business Chronicle combines documentary case study footage with insightful commentary to guide you through the principles of excellence at work.
Business Chronicle Volume 1: L.L. Bean, A Commitment to Customer Service
This once-small hunting supply business was founded with a simple philosophy based on honesty and courtesy. Today, L.L. Bean's name is synonymous with customer service. You will see how they make the customer king. 21 Minutes
Business Chronicle Volume 2: Corporate Missions, The People Behind the Products
Employees are a company's most important corporate assert. You will visit three organizations (Harbor Sweets, Tom's of Maine, and Cross Pens) where employee satisfaction is integral to the corporate mission. See how empowerment and fun can play a role in success. 31 Minutes
Business Chronicle Volume 3: The Marketing and Manufacturing Edge
Go to Gillette and learn how they regained their dropping market share. Gillette's established winning principle will help you focus on innovation, production, marketing and your company as a whole. 25 Minutes
Each program includes the business case studies and commentary by Tom Melohn and Jane Saltonstall. Hosted by Greg Stone.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand how customer commitment builds loyalty
- Learn how to keep your innovative edge
- See how quality impacts the customer
"These are superb, hard-hitting productions that should be required viewing for all of management in America. My boss spent the weekend reviewing it, time and again. He also found it superb. You've got a super product on your hands!"
- Charlie Pace, Quality Advisor, United States Navy