Sales and Marketing Collection
Running Time: 525 minutes
- Customer-Centric Innovation
- Creating Winning Social Media Strategies - Trailer
- Strategies for Selling - Trailer
- Brand Race - Trailer
- Don't Just Set Prices - Trailer
- Creating Infectious Action - Trailer
- Organizing Your Business Around the Customer - Trailer
- Best Service is No Service - Trailer
- Leveraging China and India for Global Advantage - Trailer
- Finding Untapped Growth in Existing Markets - Trailer
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
Stanford Executive Briefings
We are all in sales, whether we know it or not. From the telemarketer selling his product to a CEO selling her board on a succession plan, all of us have to sell at one time or another. The most successful leaders not only know how to sell products, but how to sell ideas as well.
In this ten-program series from Stanford University, you will learn invaluable big-picture marketing strategy and innovative sales techniques from some of the brightest thought leaders in modern business, including:
- Why every one of us needs to know how to "sell."
- If you have two proposals, is it more advantageous to present the most expensive one first or last?
- The elements of "honorable" selling.
- The nuts and bolts of social media and viral marketing, and how it can affect the bottom line.
- When to market the product category more than the brand.
- How a market focus releases you from unprofitable customers while attracting and retaining valuable ones.
- How focusing on the upside improves your deal.
- How to influence price expectations rather than react to them.
The Sales and Marketing Collection includes:
- Customer-Centric Innovation 53 Minutes
- Lara Lee Continuum
- Creating Winning Social Media Strategies 54 Minutes
- Charlene Li Altimeter Group
- Strategies for Selling 47 Minutes
- James Healy LogicVision
- Brand Race: How to Rise Above the Competition 52 Minutes
- David Aaker Haas School of Business
- Don't Just Set Prices: Manage Them Strategically 55 Minutes
- Tom Nagle Strategic Pricing Group
- Creating Infectious Action 51 Minutes
- Jennifer Aaker Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Organizing Your Business Around the Customer 52 Minutes
- Roger Siboni E.piphany
- Best Service is No Service 52 Minutes
- Bill Price LimeBridge
- Leveraging China and India for Global Advantage 56 Minutes
- Anil Gupta University of Maryland
- Finding Untapped Growth in Existing Markets 53 Minutes
- James Hollingshead,PhD Monitor Group
Stanford Executive Briefings Filmed monthly at the Stanford University Faculty Club, these lively presentations give you access to high-level speakers who share their insights and “best practices” with the business community.