ART of Customer Service
Running Time: 10 minutes
ART of Customer Service - Clip 1
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
You might also like...
This customer service video offers fun and easy-to-remember guidelines to increase customer satisfaction. Excellence in customer service boils down to three basic ideas: give customers the attention they want, the respect they deserve, and the time to answer their questions and take care of their needs.
This newly revised customer service video uses humorous scenes mixed in with first-person responses to tell viewers what customers really want.
Restaurant waiter Rick thinks he's great at customer service. But in actuality, he's forgetful, neglects his customer's needs, and he's a klutz. Rick soon learns that there really is an ART to customer service.
ART of Customer Service Program Highlights:
- Attention - make the customer feel like they're your first priority.
- Respect - recognize the customer's value.
- Time - take enough time to satisfy the customer.
It seems so simple, yet today's customers generally feel that service has gotten worse. Use this customer service video to bring the message home to your employees and make it stick: customer service is an ART.
- ART of Customer Service DVD (10 Minutes)