Running Time: 80 minutes ≡ Closed-Captioned ≡ Copyright Date: 2007
Fish Culture Promo - Trailer
- Fish Culture Promo - Trailer
- Fish Culture - A Closer Look at Play - Trailer
- Fish Culture - An Invitation - Trailer
- Fish Culture - Choose Your Attitude - Trailer
- Fish Culture - Communications - Trailer
- Fish Culture - Fahima's Story - Trailer
- Fish Culture - Passion and Engagement - Trailer
Enterprise Media offers the following discounted pricing on this program:
- Make your choice, type the desired quantity and click Buy Now.
Additional Program Information
You might also like...
It can start with one conversation: Fish Culture
Conversations don’t just impact your culture. They are your culture... Imagine a way to transform your organization’s culture.
Would you like an organization that doesn’t lack motivation? Would you like complaints to be rare, with the only shot in the arm needed is the annual flu shot?
Take your organization’s Fish! Philosophy training to a new level with Fish! Culture.
If you truly want to transform your organizational culture, you need FISH! Culture. FISH! Culture is a step-by-step 10-unit learning program that will have a lasting impact on the overall culture of your organization. See below for more information on each of the 10-units of the FISH! Culture.
FISH! Culture will help you
- Create a more engaged and alive workplace
- Increase productivity and reduce employee turnover
- Encourage imagination and creativity and infuse a fun-filled spirit
- Inspire others to own their choice of attitudes
- Build trust and improve communications and relationships in the workplace
The units for FISH! Culture include:
Conversation 1: The FISH! Philosophy - An overview of the four principles of The FISH! Philosophy! - Be There, Play, Make Their Day, and Choose Your Attitude.
Conversation 2: Be There - An exploration of what it means to "Be There" for your customers, coworkers, and yourself, and what some of the obstacles are that get in the way of us being there.
Conversation 3: Play - A discussion of what Play means at your workplace, and how it can have a positive impact on creativity and productivity. Play doesn’t mean you aren’t working, but instead is giving you permission to take risks and learn from them.
Conversation 4: Play, Trust & Creativity - A deeper exploration of Play, and how it leads to greater creativity and the underlying requirement of trust required to successfully implement "play" at work.
Conversation 5: Make Their Day - A conversation about how you can make a difference for your customers or co-workers by doing something that gives them a positive and memorable experience.
Conversation 6: Choose Your Attitude - A discussion of the most important principle of The FISH! Philosophy - the one that sets the tone for the other three principles. Every day you have the opportunity to decide for yourself what attitude you will have at work, home, or school.
Conversation 7: Passion & Engagement - A deeper conversation of what makes people engaged in their work, and more wholehearted in their actions, and how the passion of individuals collectively drives an organization’s mission or purpose home.
Conversation 8: Relationships - Discussion of how our relationships with our co-workers impact our workplace, including trust, listening, mutual respect, appreciation of each other, feeling safe to be yourself, and supporting one another.
Conversation 9: Communications - A look at how effective communication in the workplace can help in creating a better environment, and how communication with co-workers and customers leads to stronger relationships.
Conversation 10: Who Are You Being? - Just like you can consciously choose your attitude, you can consciously choose who you are being when you are doing what you are doing.
Bonus Conversation: A Personal Journey - This bonus section covers how when you apply all of the aspects of The FISH! Philosophy to your work life, it can flow over into your home life, your relationships with your family members and friends, and your overall outlook in life.
Now, with FISH! Culture, you too can experience a deeper exploration of how the four simple practices - Be There, Play, Make Their Day, and Choose Your Attitude - can make a big difference in your company and ultimately help shape positive organizational change across the globe!
The purchase of Fish! Culture includes:
Fish Complete Package containing:
- 1 Fish DVD (17 Minutes)
- 1 Fish Leader’s Guide
- 1 Fish Playbook
- 3 FISH Participant Workbooks
- Fish Accessories Pack:
- 4 Pack Stuffed Squeezy Fish named "Pete the Perch"
- 4 Pack Pens
- 4 Pack Fish! Magnets
- 6 Pack Fish Stickie Notes
- 1 Tote Bag
Fish Culture Pack containing:
- Fish! Culture (80 Minutes)
- Fish! Culture Facilitator’s Guide
- Fish! Culture Audio Companion
- Fish! Culture Personal Workbook
FISH! Culture includes
- One DVD of FISH! Culture - Includes the one and only FISH! film (well, of course!) and the other videos to be used during your Essential Conversations. Plus, there are added bonus features just for the facilitator
- FISH! Culture Facilitator’s Guide - Your conversation-by-conversation guide to bring The FISH! Philosophy into your organization. FISH! Wisdom for the facilitator on each of the four practices, conversation questions to guide your gathering and a call to action to Experience It! completes each of the 10-units. Additional thoughts and wisdom to help you transform your organization are included in the More Tools section of the guide. 117 pages
- Audio Companion - Need more inspiration or fodder for your conversations? Pop in the FISH! Culture audio companion. It’s FISH! to Go! Dive deeper into the four practices of FISH!, experience FISH! come to life through stories shared from our clients. 50 minutes in length
- Personal Workbook - Thought provoking questions, FISH! Wisdom and open space to reflect on the conversations that are occurring. A place for ideas, notes or reactions. The Personal Workbook involves your employees in each of the 10 Essential Conversations. 156 pages.
If you already own the original Fish! program, you can upgrade to Fish! Culture for just $449! (Verification will be required.)
If you like Fish, check out the new hilarious Sam Glenn Series!
To qualify for the nonprofit discount your organization must have a 501C(3) non-profit status. Hospitals and medical offices do not qualify.
Industry discounts are available on films (including packages or combos that contain films) and cannot be applied to ancillary materials.