Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Never has management expert Tom Peters been more impassioned than he is about our need for leadership. On location with four outstanding individuals, and in front of a live audience, Peters reveals the practical lessons in leadership and teambuilding that can be learned from compelling examples:
* Pat Carrigan, the first woman to manage an assembly plant at General Motors
* Dennis Littky, the principal of formerly problem-plagued Thayer High School
* Vaughn Beals, Chairman of Harley Davidson - the last of the American companies to succeed in the highly competitive motorcycle industry
* Ralph Stayer of Johnsonville Foods
Key Learning Points:
- Reveal techniques and strategies successful leaders use
- Motivate individuals to inspires leadership
- Define and promote leadership as an alliance between managers and workers
This is a reduced time version of the orginial program.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Leadership Alliance - Viewer's Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.