Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
The Power of Positive Relationships
Transform your organization with the power of positive relationships! Best selling author Ken Blanchard shows how to improve workplace relationships and productivity by using the Whale Done!™ approach. Filmed on location at SeaWorld, Whale Done!™ offers majestic sea creatures, a compelling message and memorable workshop activities that will have an immediate and positive impact on your workplace.
This training experience consists of three video programs: "Whale Done!", "Whale Done! in Action" & "Accentuate the Positive".
* PROGRAM 1: Whale Done addresses the question, "Why does this approach work?" Filmed on location at SeaWorld, Blanchard teaches viewers how to improve relationships by building trust, accentuating the positive, and redirecting energy when things get off track. The Whale Done! Approach shows that positive relationships allow all employees to become more productive, achieve greater results, and create an environment where everyone is genuinely excited about the work they are doing!
* PROGRAM 2: Whale Done in Action is a companion video program that shows how the Whale Done! Approach is applied to real-life business situations. Blanchard emphasizes two key skills that can have an immediate, positive impact in the workplace: how to give redirection when someone makes a mistake and how to give a Whale Done! Response when you catch someone doing something right.
* PROGRAM 3: Accentuate the Positive The enchanting animals of SeaWorld will entertain employees in this whimsical video! Enhanced with plenty of personality and music, this is the perfect compliment to Whale Done!
Learning Point Highlights:
- Illustrates how positive relationships can transform the workplace
- Presents practical approaches for building trust and respect
- Focuses on "what’s right" as a strategy for continuous improvement
- DVD (full length videos including 21-minute Whale Done!™, 15-minute Whale Done!™ In Action, and companion video Accentuate the Positive, interview with subject-matter expert, Ken Blanchard
- Facilitator Guide (multiple agenda options)
- Participant Workbook
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.