Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
If you could be on the receiving end of your own leadership style, how do you think you’d answer this question: Would I follow me? Most people in leadership positions are unaware of how the people they lead really see them. But how a leader is perceived is crucial to the productivity of any group.
The video, Would I Follow Me demonstrates one leader’s behavior and the results in two different situations: first as a newly appointed leader, and then five years later after he has learned a few lessons about leadership. Viewers will learn effective leadership behaviors and appreciate the impact those behaviors have on the success of their work group.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how a leader’s behavior influences the success of a work group
- Don’t dictate; facilitate
- Be honest and ethical
- Let people do their jobs
- Focus on the positive
- Use mistakes as opportunities
- Be inclusive
- Leader's Guide with reproducible Participant Worksheets on the DVD-ROM
- PowerPoint Presentation on the DVD-ROM
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Online Delivery and Streaming Info Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.