Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Trying to get the most out of the people you supervise, trying to get them to go that extra mile, isn’t easy. But most employees will tell you that what affects their productivity more than anything else is their immediate supervisor.
The video, Would I Work For Me? demonstrates a supervisor’s behavior in realistic situations—first as a newly appointed supervisor, and then as a more experienced manager who has learned from his mistakes. Viewers will learn eight effective management skills that improve motivation, productivity and the bottom line—this is essential training for all managers and supervisors.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Share information
- Get people involved
- Listen to people’s concerns
- Take action to show you care
- Tell people what they’re doing right
- Focus on solutions, not problems
- Deal with mistakes in private
- Use mistakes to help people
Package includes the video and a Leader’s Guide.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Online Delivery and Streaming Info Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.