Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Satisfy difficult customers by treating them as guests. In this humorous sequel to the best-selling video The Guest, host Ken Sperling encounters a variety of unforgettable characters and their customer service problems.
Learn how to identify Distracted Guests who bring their problems with them; Disappointed Guests whose expectations haven’t been met; and Disruptive Guests who feel ignored, embarrassed, insulted, or unfairly treated.
Each situation demonstrates key points for recognizing and serving difficult customers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify difficult guests and diffuse potential problems
- Satisfy disappointed guests by empathizing with them
- Calm disruptive guests and help solve their problems
- Listen, apologize, solve and thank
- Build customer relationships with L.A.S.T.
- 10 pocket reminder cards