Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This is a re-make of Enterprise Media’s top-selling sexual harassment program of all time. This is the only video that combines genuine viewer interaction with engaging instruction. Through active involvement, the viewer learns about the sexual harassment laws. In addition, this new program explores appropriate and inappropriate behavior in the workplace. The result is clear: each viewer will learn about what it takes to create a professional, respectful workplace that is free from inappropriate behavior.
HOW IT WORKS: The Sexual Harassment Quiz is a set of 15 scenarios presenting behaviors that occur in the context of an office setting. Individuals are asked to judge each scenario on the degree to which they believe them to be considered sexual harassment or not. Your responses are reviewed with a live studio audience. As you watch this program, you may be surprised at the misconceptions you and your co-workers may have about sexual harassment. Sexual harassment and diversity expert, attorney Jonathan Segal then reviews each scenario with a studio audience, explaining which are sexual harassment and why.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn what legally constitutes sexual harassment
- See what is inappropriate behavior in the workplace
- Relate your perception of sexual harassment to the law
- Understand what it takes to build a respectful, productive workplace
- Understand the guidelines for appropriate behavior around jokes, language and e-mail correspondence
This video is closed captioned and includes a comprehensive workbook with copies of the quiz questions.
This program is part of the Business Excellence Combo Package which is available for only $895! The combo includes:
- In Search of Excellence with Tom Peters
- The Excellence Files
- The Sexual Harassment Quiz - 2nd Edition
- Goals: The Backbone of Dreams - Meeting Opener