Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Hiring good employees isn't enough in today's tight, competitive labor market. Managers and their organizations must also focus on strategies for keeping their best employees on the job. Using a dramatic presentation, you will see how a well meaning and successful manager, Nancy loses one of her most talented employees, Nicole. Nancy has the unique opportunity to hear first-hand from her ex-employee just what was missing and what could have been done to keep Nicole on the job. After the Hire will teach you important steps that must be taken in order to retain top employees.
The program will help you deliver the skills that good employees want and need, including:
- Setting clear expectations and performance measurements
- Taking time to get and give performance feedback
- Developing rewards and recognition
- Creating challenges and growth opportunities for the future
Key Learning Points
- Understand the importance of retaining good employees
- Communicate clear performance expectations
- Set measurable performance standards
- Take time to give employee feedback
- Take time to listen and receive feedback from employees
- Recognize and reward good work
- Find opportunities and challenges for valued employees
This package includes a 32 page leader's guide.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Online Delivery and Streaming Info Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.