Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Recognizing Harassment in a Diverse Workplace
In today's workplace, it's more important than ever to recognize the various forms of harassment and train all employees to prevent them in your organization.
Harassment can take the form of jokes, negative stereotyping, hostile acts or simple thoughtless comments.
The ultimate outcome is the same: emotional stress, low employee morale, reduced productivity, and even costly litigation.
In addition to sexual harassment, there are liability issues associated with harassment based on:
- national origin
- other characteristics protected by law
Its About Respect will raise awareness regarding harassment and explain the do's and don's of creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
- The various types and forms of harassment
- The financial and hard-to-measure costs of harassment
- Practical guidelines to prevent harassment
- How to respond if you witness or become victim to harassment
Available in Blue Collar or White Collar Settings.
- It's About Respect DVD (21 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Guides & Workbooks
- Download It's About Respect - Leader's Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.