Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
To demonstrate why and how people across a customer-facing organization must put internal customer care into practice.
Everyone in an organization forms part of a ‘customer-service chain’, which leads from dealing with customers right through the business. In a hotel scenario, an investigator is called in to investigate mismanagement, and identifies how people in departments not dealing with customers are actually letting external customer service down.
Three steps to creating an effective internal customer perspective are identified:
1. Identify your internal customers
2. Consult with them about their needs
3. Serve them as if they were external customers
- Suitable for everyone in a customer-focused industry
- Simple three-step process for adopting and motivating internal care awareness
This training package includes a course leader’s guide, delegate worksheets on disk, Powerpoint slides/OHPs on disk and self-study workbook on disc.