Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Creating and maintaining a respectful work environment begins with managers. Success depends on their ability to recognize, respond to and resolve issues between employees. This program offers a version of M.E.E.T targeted to managers and supervisors. The focus is on the legal and organizational responsibilities managers have in establishing a respectful and inclusive working environment.
This program features the M.E.E.T. model:
- M - Make time to discuss
- E - Explore differences
- E - Encourage respect
- T - Take personal responsibility
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Helps managers create a respectful workplace
- Educates managers about legal issues surrounding workplace respect
- Demonstrates managers applying M.E.E.T. to resolve issues and build respect
[On programs featuring F.A.I.R. and M.E.E.T.] I’ve been in the EEO/Affirmative Action/Diversity field for 23 years and have never seen more realistic, more thought-provoking videos on diversity. The scenarios are varied and illustrate diversity dimensions that are not often included in diversity videos. This goes way beyond the race and gender issues.
-Judy Hirsch, Diversity Consultant, Reynolds & Reynolds
- 2004 AXIEM AWARD™ - Copper, Training Category
- 2004 Aurora - Gold, General Instruction Category