Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Are You With Me? teaches employees the basic rule of telephone courtesy. Developing good telephone manners comes from making a personal connection with whomever is on the other line. Once you make the personal connection, all the basic do's and dont's of telephone courtesy will soon follow.
From making calls, leaving messages, and putting people on hold, Are You With Me? connects all the rules of telephone courtesy to a single, easy-to-remember concept: Treat the person on the other end of the line as though they were right there in the same room with you.
Key Learning Points
- Making a call is like making a visit
- Leaving a message is like making a call or visit
- Putting a caller on hold is like asking a visitor to wait at the door
- Transferring a call is like introducing two people
- Are You With Me DVD (22 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- Pocket Reminder Cards
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Click here to view a portion of the Leader’s Guid
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.