Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Sell smarter, not harder, with tips from the entertaining John Cleese!
The Unorganized Salesperson is designed to help your sales team to conduct business in an organized, professional and profitable manner. The program includes two parts:
Part 1 Valuing Your Customers
Part 2 Valuing Yourself
PART 1: Valuing Your Customers (22 Minutes)
A Flash-Harry salesman takes every opportunity to show off his expertise. He’s all action - rushing from call to call, trying to satisfy customers’ every whim. But it soon descends into chaos and inevitably he starts missing appointments.
In contrast, his colleague takes time to research customers and targets those that offer the greatest opportunity. Her approach means fewer calls, even fewer individual sales, but more long-term profit for her organization.
PART 2: Valuing Yourself (24 Minutes)
‘Flash Harry’ learns that by valuing himself and his time he will in turn be valued by customers as someone who can offer them specialist knowledge. He also realizes that he has to manage his sales meetings and agendas. The truth eventually dawns that being trustworthy is more important and valuable than making a one-off sale.
- Entertaining true-to-life examples brilliantly illustrate how easy it is to be busy without being productive.
- Textbook demonstrations of how to manage a sales territory and call schedule.
- Excellent tuition for trainee salespeople and a valuable reminder to those who have ‘seen it all’.
The Unorganized Salesperson Purchase Includes:
- Part 1 Valuing Yourself Training DVD (24 Minutes)
- Part 2 Valuing Your Customers Training DVD (24 Minutes)
- The Unorganized Salesperson Leader's Guide