Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Accountability That Works! is an exciting, innovative training program that will provide everyone in your organization with the tools they need for a greater sense of empowerment, effectiveness and increased productivity. Participants will learn to view accountability as an ongoing process, a method for achieving personal effectiveness. When you have accountability in your organization, you have better results, improved teamwork & clarity. When you don’t have accountability, you get blame, finger pointing, missed deadlines, etc.
Building accountability in your workplace saves you money every day in real terms
- Increased team efficiencies (such as less time lost in meetings)
- Consistently met deadlines
- Improved supervisor-to-subordinate and peer-to-peer relationships
- Less blame and reduced time spent in conflict
- Clearly defined roles and expectations
Accountability That Works! presents a simple process structure - before, during and after - common to all tasks. When handled properly, this structure will ensure the clarity and completion of any task.
The Cycle of Accountability presented is
- And Behind It All: CLEAR AGREEMENTS - The glue that holds the three stages together so that accountability works and the organization’s productivity wheel keeps turning.
- The "during" phase: EMPOWERMENT - When the owner(s) does whatever is necessary to complete the task. This might include action steps, a time line and gathering necessary resources.
- The "before" phase: RESPONSIBILITY - When an individual or team establishes a mindset of ownership for the task, taking complete responsibility for getting it done.
- The "after" phase: ACCOUNTABILITY - When the responsible party(s) owns the outcome of the task. This is when results, good or bad, are acknowledged and learning from the experience takes place.
Key Learning Points
- Learn from mistakes, continually improving personally and professionally
- Be accountable without being defensive
- Hold others accountable for their agreements
- Empower themselves to keep their agreements
- Ensure every task has a clearly defined owner and agreement
produced by CRM
Discounts may not be combined with any other special offer, industry discount, or sale.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Click here to view a portion of the Leader’s Guid
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.