Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The “Would I Inspire Me?” video program gives viewers practical ways to make work life more meaningful, productive, and rewarding for themselves and their team.
What does it take to inspire a work group to greater commitment and productivity? It’s not charisma. Rather, it’s behavior that any well-intentioned leader can emulate, as this program demonstrates. The video follows Tom, a competent manager, on his quest to find out what makes Elliot, an exceptional manager in his organization, so inspiring to his workers. He learns that Elliot found what was meaningful in their work, and communicated that – in words and actions – to everyone on his team.
For those who liked “Would I Follow Me?” this program is the perfect next step in leadership training.
"When workers know their work makes a difference, productivity rises and so does job satisfaction."
- Psychology Today, “Making a Difference at Work”
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Communicate why work is important
- Use real world examples
- Express genuine enthusiasm
- Acknowledge the contribution of every employee
- Look for reasons to praise people
- Convey accomplishments to both
co-workers and superiors
- Support your team
- Pitch in as a team member
- Remove obstacles to success
- Create opportunities for growth
- Go beyond job descriptions
- Be aware of people’s goals
- DVD (with Combo)
- Leader’s Guide with Reproducible Worksheets
- DVD contains PDF version of Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint
- Download available for Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint