Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A Guide to Ethical Decision Making
Almost every day, we hear of an organization being accused of ethical misconduct. Nearly all of these organizations had a code of ethics, detailed policies and specific procedures. But it's not the organization that behaved unethically; it was the individuals for one reason or another. Individuals make ethical choices, not organizations. Yet, in most cases, we are not talking about bad people. It’s usually good people that make bad choices. This video program is designed for all the good people!
Good People Bad Choices features nine dramatized video vignettes based on true events that depict a variety of ethical dilemmas or acts of ethical misconduct common in the workplace. Two former executives and a graduate student who explore the different aspects of ethics, choices and personal accountability provide the narrative. This dramatic guide to ethical decision-making provides an excellent vehicle for discussion-based training that includes such topics as confidential information, gift giving, financial accountability, copyright infringement and more. Added bonus: All 9 vignettes are provided without narration. Conveniently replay each one during discussions or create your own customized vignette based training program.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Standards of ethical conduct in the workplace
- Organization’s purpose and values
- Methods for employees/managers to self evaluate own choices
- Expected professional behaviors and responsibilities
- Possible consequences of ethical misconduct
- DVD (24 minutes)
- Added bonus: All 9 vignettes are provided without narration. Conveniently replay each one during discussions or create your own customized vignette based training program.
- Reproducible Leader's Guide
- Reproducible Participant Materials