Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Designed for all levels of the organization, this animated program teaches us to appreciate those whose backgrounds or personalities are different from our own.
Meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly diverse world is more important than ever. This animated, award-winning video is an insightful, inspiring and non-threatening way to illustrate employee empowerment, effective communication, team building skills and creativity within the context of diversity.
When Perry the Peacock and his exotic feathered friends arrive in the homogenous Land of Penguins they have trouble fitting in, despite their talent and intelligence. However, when Perry and his friends save the island from an attacking pack of wolves, the penguins realize that in their ever-changing world, all birds would have to appreciate each other’s skills and contributions.
Participants will learn to:
- Build awareness of differences and similarities between groups as well as individuals.
- Enhance their appreciation for people who are different and help them work comfortably with a wide variety of individuals.
- Understand how to facilitate the empowerment of themselves and others.
- Become aware of barriers to empowerment and strategize ways to overcome them.
A Peacock in the Land of Penguins and its accompanying Leader’s Guide are appropriate for all levels of an organization - for executives, managers and supervisors who are in a position to set the tone and establish policies and procedures, as well as for non-management employees who need to enhance their tolerance and understanding of others who are different from themselves and others. Viewers learn to recognize the strengths inherent in a diverse work group and see the danger that lies in seeking conformity.
- DVD (10 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide with two training designs (one on Diversity and one on Creativity)
- 2 PowerPoint Presentations on CD-ROM (one for each training design).
- 10 Participant’s Workbooks
- 10 Reminder Cards
produced by CRM
Discounts may not be combined with any other special offer, industry discount, or sale.
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Leader's Guide Sample Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.