Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A new DVD-Based Course from Cam Marston
Generation conflict costs billions of dollars in lost productivity to organizations like yours worldwide - not to mention the incalculable effects on motivation and morale.
Now there’s help with generational expert Cam Marston’s new DVD course, Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace.
This program will educate and stimulate positive interaction among your people. It will also dramatically reduce workplace conflict and provide managers and supervisors with strategies for dealing with recruiting, retaining, and motivating, using the generational differences in a positive way.
- Matures - born prior to 1946
- Baby Boomers - born between 1946 and 1964
- Generation Xers - born between 1965 and 1980
- New Millennials - born after 1980
Key Learning Points:
- Generational context is not about age, but common experiences.
- Acknowledge your team’s expectations, not just your own.
- Different is neither right nor wrong, just different.
- Age-ism is the death of any coaching strategy.
- Generational understanding does not take the place of concern for the individual.
- Different generations care about different approaches to the same problem.
- Technology is not universal - assess your team members’ affinity level before making communication assumptions.
- DVD including:
- Defining Four Generations in the Workplace (18 Minutes)
- How to Deal with the Four Generations (16 Minutes)
- Bonus Program with Cam & Judy Marston
- CD Support Package:
- 32-page Facilitator’s Guide
- 30-Page Participant Guide
- Participative Exercises
- PowerPoint Presentation
All support materials customizable and reproducible.
Special Package Pricing: Purchase both Managing Four Generations, and Mixing Four Generations for $1495.
Discounts may not be combined with any other special offer, industry discount, or sale.