Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Documenting Discipline II demonstrates clearly and concisely how managers and supervisors should deal with employee performance issues that occur on a daily basis.
An employee not up to par with your standards? Get a fair and consistent way to deal with substandard performance and behavior.
Learning to properly document disciplinary measures will help your managers avoid going to court, win lawsuits that cannot be avoided, develop better employees, and become better managers!
Documenting Discipline II covers:
- FOSA: Facts, Objectives, Solutions, Actions
- Disciplinary action memos
- Progressive discipline
When supervisors and managers record the Facts regarding employees’ problems, state the Objectives for improved performance and provide possible Solutions, the Actions which need to be taken to resolve the situation are easy to communicate and legally defensible.
There are three keys to legally and successfully resolving employee performance problems:
The program follows the progress of two employees who have performance issues. Their manager is instructed in the FOSA method and each step in the process is shown and explained. One outcome is successful performance improvement and the other is a legally sound termination of the employment relationship.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint™ presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader’s Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
- Documenting Discipline II DVD (21 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Leader's Guide - Partial Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.