Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Managing Your Time Effectively
Most people may think they are efficient. But unless they know how to manage their time, it's unlikely they will ever be fully effective. Poor time management can also have a knock-on-effect on their colleagues or team they work with.
Show participants when and where time management is a priority in their working lives, and how they can learn to manage their time more effectively.
30 Ways to Make More Time demonstrates that time management training can be applied to anyone within an organization. It uses memorable and engaging characters in many different situations to highlight the issues of time management - showing both the right and the wrong way of doing things.
Key Learning Points:
- Start the day correctly in order to be more productive
- Prioritize tasks by deciding which ones are important or urgent
- Handle meetings
- Use the phone or email more effectively
- Identify ’time robbers’ and build the right defences against them.
- DVD (27 mins)
- DVD extras (9 mins)
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant Worksheets
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Self-study Workbook
2008 Production featuring James Nesbitt, Ralf Little, Shelly Conn and Daniel Ryan
Guides & Workbooks
- 90 Minute Group Training Workbook
- 90 Minute PowerPoint
- Half Day Group Training Workbook
- Half Day PowerPoint
- One Day Group Training Workbook
- One Day PowerPoint
- Certificate of Completion
- Leader's Guide
- Self Study Workbook
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.