Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
During the last twenty-five years, Peter Glen traveled, explored, photographed, prepared, and presented his ideas and inspirations.
Still recognized as America's foremost customer, he has given over twenty-five hundred performances to more than a million people.
Peter's presentations always changed with every event, which should teach businesses to react to the constantly changing customer interests and demands.
His ambition was a constant, however: to motivate the fight to do the best one can for the improvement of both business and life. We've bundled two of his top-rated training programs into The Peter Glen Series.
The Peter Glen Series contains:
- Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self Esteem
- Customer Service: OR ELSE
Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self Esteem (25 Minutes)
Do you need to motivate and inspire your employees to higher levels of sales and service? Are you looking for good ideas to make your customers happier? Are you looking for a way to deal with angry customers?
If you answered yes, then you need Adventures in Sales, Service and Self-Esteem. You'll be entertained with animation, music, and effects with author and speaker Peter Glen.
Learn Peter’s Steps To Inspired Sales and Service:
- Prepare: Peter explains the importance of knowledge, pride and a positive attitude.
- Connect: The customer walks in the door. What do you do to connect with them?
- Create: How do you create the best sales and service experience for your customer?
- Close: Overcome your fears and make sales happen.
- Follow Up: Win customers for life by following up on the sale.
- You: This motivational portion of the program inspires you to be your very best and enjoy working with customers.
- Dealing with Angry Customers: In this bonus segment, Peter takes you through a seven-step program for dealing with angry customers.
This video offers more than the usual program on customer service or sales. It melds the two into a unified approach, covering the basic and the not-so-basic in 30 minutes. With Peter Glen at the wheel, this adventure is neither stuffy nor boring. It should catch the fancy of young entry-level people without putting off older employees. The fun comes mostly from Glen's zeal for the subject, his way with words and his funny, pointed stories. If Peter Glen can't reach your people, no one can. The low price won't stress your budget either. 3.5 Stars (out of four)
- Training Media Review
Key Learning Points
- Laugh while you learn winning strategies in sales and service
- Learn how to create, close and follow up on the sale
- Convert angry customers into satisfied one
Customer Service OR ELSE (59 Minutes)
In this five-part video, author and motivational speaker Peter Glen takes you on a journey into the world of customer service.
Watch this "call to arms" as told by an insightful and at times outrageous performer. Using examples of good and bad service, Glen shows you how to create Great Service.
"...get ready for an unusually frank, honest and at times poignant surprise. Glen presents an entertaining look at not only customer service, but also basic human interaction and the related intangibles of self discipline and accountability."
-- Training Media Review
"This video would be worthwhile in any venue. It defines standards and sets boundaries that could conceivably be new experiences for some people, regardless of capacity - either as customers or as in customer service. In fact, this video could benefit companies that don’t even have customer service departments. It’s not only a look at business, it's also a look at life."
-- Training Media Review.
"You will laugh at Glen's rapier wit and keen scrutiny of every indignity ever endured at the mercy of an indifferent, bored, insulting or hostile salesperson, receptionist, national corporation or medical doctor. No one escapes." -- Training Scene
Key Learning Points
- You are responsible for the customer
- Go beyond good; give great service
- People love to buy from people who love to sell
- There is no finish line
- Do it!
- Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self Esteem (25 Minutes)
- How To Deal With Angry Customers (5 Minute Bonus)
- Leader's Guide
- Customer Service OR ELSE (59 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.