Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Smart Moves for Tough Times
Over a decade ago, Tom Peters created a program that helped many businesses navigate the last serious recession. In the program, he outlined six critical strategies for navigating the difficult challenges of a recession.
In essence, Tom gives solid advice on how to tap the potential of your employees, and position your organization for success as the economy turns around.
Tom's core message is as relevant as always in these turbulent times. Tom will help you avoid pitfalls that can hurt your organization in the future and will give solid strategies for dealing with this difficult time.
Key Learning Points
- Focus in employee involvement
- Build trust through clear and open communication
- Tap employee ideas for cost cutting and continuous efficiency improvement
- Focus on process and quality improvement
- Be creative
- Don't cut the budgets for your marketing, training and IT
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Recession as Opportunity - Dicussion Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.